Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Air Force Thinks We're Guinea Pigs

Yesterday air force head honcho Michael Wynne postulated that " Nonlethal weapons such as high-power microwave devices should be used on American citizens in crowd-control situations before being used on the battlefield."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"If we're not willing to use it here against our fellow citizens, then we should not be willing to use it in a wartime situation," said Wynne. "(Because) if I hit somebody with a nonlethal weapon and they claim that it injured them in a way that was not intended, I think that I would be vilified in the world press."

Yo, dude, I am like so totally down with that. I mean like you've been spending untold billions of our tax dollars on all these exotic killing tools and we want to test them out ourselves, you know? To make sure that it was all worth it, dig? And we so do not want you to be vilified.

But I'll tell you what. We don't want to hog all the fun so we'll just make sure you and your family are first in line to test that microwave thingy, OK?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home